[SBE] STL

Gary O'Guinn garyo at ktuu.com
Mon Jul 20 21:23:25 EDT 2009

One last thought.
Several years ago we were having a problem with intermittent
interference with our C-Band antenna. It appears to have been caused by
a radar altimeter at Anchorage International Airport. We put some
terrestrial interference filters in the feed assembly of the C-Band
antenna (before the LNBs) and that fixed it. I realize there is a *large
*difference in frequency from 950 MHz to C-Band down-link frequency;
but maybe you might have a lower harmonic of some radar, or satellite
uplink station? Also throwing in my 2-cents worth.

Gary O'Guinn
KTUU-TV