[SBE] STL

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Mon Jul 20 20:04:44 EDT 2009

I used to have these issues in So Calif. 950 MHz STLs acting up. The
pattern was like radar. We would complain to the navy after getting
word that they were running exercises out in the Pacific. They would
never own up to the fact that they were doing it, but after we
complained, the problem would go away for a while, sometimes a long while.