[SBE] TOUR: New Ku and Production truck, Radio and all HD MCR

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Jul 23 09:21:56 EDT 2009

You are invited to tour our new facility for radio, TV HD Mcr and our new
Ku and 42' production truck. MC is based on Nvision, Omneon, Plura, and
Titan automation integfrating Pioneer DVD and 360 server, The truckis all
digital with Ross Synergy 3 ME, Elvis, isocam DDR, Allan and Heath audio, Chyron
6 triax Sony cams, and other nice toys, The Ku truck is a Sprinter base
with ENG and Ku uplink.

WHen: Friday (tomorrow) 5-8 PM
Where, WYIN WLPR
FOOD!
Directions: I-65 south to US 30, East to first light (Mississippi) Right
1 mile. Look for the usual sat dish farm and STL tower. Lots of FREE parking
on site.

RSVP mciszewski at lakeshoreptv.com