[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 204, Issue 1

Francis Martin ednixon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 14:29:43 EDT 2009

Jim Bernier wrote:

> Members addys are no more exposed by

> offering a PayPal option

> on the website than by offering the current VISA/MC/AMEX

> options.

I agree, they are no more exposed. And I suspect that some people are
venting about some bad PayPal experience they have had. PayPal is a big
corporate pig monster division of Meg Whitman's eBay, but nonetheless
I use PayPal all the time, it's quicker and cheaper than say, sending
money via Western Union. When you don't want to use a credit card, that is. So I welcome PayPal as an option, and if you are stupid enough
to not recognize phishers and spammers or filter them out, well, that's another computer web internet literacy personal issue.

-fm-
http://mphbroadcastservices.com