[SBE] toxic chemical reminiscences

William Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Thu Aug 20 13:07:14 EDT 2009

It's funny you mentioned tools that had to be disposed of because of
safeties missing. I bought a table saw from a company I was working for at
the time . the "kickback" bar was removed. Anyway, got the thing for a steal
. hooked it up in my garage. Perfect saw for everything I could ever use a
table saw for. I let my brother-in-law work on a project when I heard a huge
boom . launched a piece of wood into the wall of my garage. Now if that wood
would have been a couple inches lower ...