[SBE] Question about Radio Station ID for HD services --

Fluker, Steve (CXR-Orlando) Steve.Fluker at CoxRadio.com
Wed Sep 9 07:31:53 EDT 2009

Mike,

We ID the multicast stations the same way as our main channels:

WHTQ HD1 Orlando

WHTQ HD2 Orlando

Station ID's are just plugged into the programming of each channel.
They can be read live or be pre-produced and can be as boring or fancy
as we want them to be.

Steve

Steve Fluker

Director of Engineering