[SBE] Sound card issue -- Tell me I'm not crazy!

Jon Frank jon_frank at wgbh.org
Mon Sep 14 20:44:50 EDT 2009

You are correct. I have a private client who had a similar problem. The fix was to make sure that his Digigram card was also selected in the as the default sound card under Sounds in the Windows control panel. My client is now able to go on to the Internet, grab live audio and play it out of the card in to his Makie mixer. At the same time he can record the Makie mixer output through the input of his VX222. He uses Adobe Audition 2 and this works fine.