[SBE] FCC R & R 73.318: FM Blanketing Interference

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Sun Sep 20 15:19:28 EDT 2009

> A STRONG recommendation to hire someone to deal with it for you,

> after making certain you are, in fact, clean !

Yeah, I'll second that one. You'll be forever fixing the rest of the
problems in their household if you go in and do just one thing.

And, your followup (correct and logical statement, from an electronic
point of view) to them that no home devices are designed to eliminate
external RF will fall on deaf and incomprehending ears.

That's what we get for buying from China. And for sending the
design/manufacturing work TO China.

Dave Dunsmoor