[SBE] FO to uplink/downlink services available

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Sep 24 16:24:12 EDT 2009

We now have a major AT&T FO hub at our transmitter site in Crown Point, and
anticipate another at our studio site in Merrillville in a couple months.
We have 40 acres of space for sat antennas at our transmitter site and 5,
3.8m C/Ku steerables and a dozen fixed Ku dishes at our studio site. Our Sat
truck is currently capable of 100 watts SDI or analog A/V to Ku and soon
multipath HD SDI Ku up/down links. We are Chicago market based TV FM with 42'
8 camera Ross Synergy 3 SDI sports capability production truck.

We are looking to establish intermittant or long term FO to satellite or
remote uplink to FO or TVRO contracts. If interesed, please contact Tom
McDonald at WYIN TV 219 756 5656

Regards,
Henry Ruhwiedel
WYIN TV