[SBE] My Website is up

Russ VanderHorst russ at russvanderhorst.info
Fri Sep 25 07:41:25 EDT 2009

Good Morning All,

I have finally gotten around to getting my website up (or at least it should
be). The purpose of my site is two fold.1st to help me learn all I can about
the broadcast industry, and second to serve the broadcast industry in any
way that I can. I have a page that will contain various links once I confirm
that I have permission to link to them. If you can think of anything that
should be added (or subtracted) from the website, please let me know. Also.I
am using Apache web server, and the way it is configured I can't view the
website from inside my network.if for some reason my site doesn't come up,
you more than likely will see my router information. If this happens please
let me know so I can make the proper adjustments. The address of the website
is russvanderhorst.info .

Thanks to everyone who gave me great advice during my last post!

Russ J