[SBE] Is it worth me pursuing my amateur extra license?

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri Sep 25 10:14:44 EDT 2009

Russ:

As for furthering your career, perhaps not, but the technical
information you need to know (not just knowing what is in the questions
pool) to pass that exam would help you to understand the technology in
our industry. I've yet to meet an electron that knew the difference
between commercial and amateur radio/television.

Russ VanderHorst wrote:

> Hi Everyone,

> I have a general class amateur radio license...would it be of any

> benefit for my future career in broadcasting to pursue my amateur

> extra license?

> Thanks,

> Russ

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC