[SBE] FCC notification service

William Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Thu Oct 1 21:25:31 EDT 2009

Is there a service one could subscribe to that would watchdog your various
licenses, and notify you if there is anything changing that may need review
or petition? I'm having a hell of time with interference issues since the
August 25th rush came down the pike, and I have had to actually change
channels at 2 sites because if I flash cut from analog to digital on my
channel . I will cause lethal interference to these "NEW" applications that
keep popping up on the FCC databases . errrrr . frustrating. I don't have
the time or manpower to check all of mine everyday . any ideas would be
greatly appreciated. Maybe I am just venting, but any help would be
appreciated.

Better Life Broadcasting Network

Phone: 541-474-3089

Fax: 541-474-9409