[SBE] EAS CAP

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Sat Oct 3 12:43:04 EDT 2009

Thomas -

You make very valid points...Richard Rudman and I have been making noise
about this issue for years. We in the wireless business know all too well
what works when the chips are down.

My best advice - Keep making noise...and lots of it! The Feds do listen,
but if we are silent, or only a few are speaking up...their ears become less
effective.

Clay Freinwald
Outgoing SBE EAS Chair