[SBE] EAS CAP

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Sun Oct 4 20:59:07 EDT 2009

One word comes to mind -

REDUNDANCY

When the chips are down and everything 'craps-out' (Technical term) what is
our ultimate fall-back (Proven over and over again)?

HAM RADIO

They do it with - WIRELESS.

Duh !

This is not to say that the Internet is bad...It's wonderful and full of
capability with loads of bells and whistles and everyone has it...but to put
all of ones eggs in one basket is nothing short of foolish.

Clay Freinwald