[SBE] Broadcasting 'Wiki'

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Tue Oct 6 10:31:39 EDT 2009

The idea of starting an SBE-hosted broadcast engineering wiki was suggested at least three years ago, but no one ever stepped up to take it on. That's one of the problems we, as a volunteer society, have. Lots of ideas, but not lots of volunteers or project champions.

Russ, if you want to take on starting one for the SBE, I'm pretty sure you could get the support of the SBE and the IT Strategies Committee.

And just because someone already has one doesn't mean another one can't be created. If there is already one radio station in town, why start another one, right?

Chriss Scherer, CPBE CBNT
immediate past president (for another 24 hours or so), SBE