[SBE] Public safety radio

Russ VanderHorst russ at russvanderhorst.info
Thu Oct 8 08:13:30 EDT 2009

Good Morning to all,

Feeling much better from the flu I had yesterday...anyway, thanks for all
the great information on this question. I would like to make one other
comment if I may. In many ways, I feel like I have been a "list
pig"...asking many questions, yet contributing next to nothing. I would like
to thank everyone for all of their help, and please know that when I do have
something to contribute (remember I am still a student), I will do so...it
is just at the moment I do not have the practical experience to offer, but I
am grateful for all of the help I am getting here, and am learning a great
deal.

Thanks again,

Russ

my homepage