[SBE] Working the kinks out of EAS

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 13:22:17 EDT 2009

Re: [SBE] Working the kinks out of EASBrian,

I respectfully disagree that 9/11 was local. The Pentagon was hit, a passenger jet went down in Pennsylvania and all aircraft throughout the entire United States were forced to land. I submit that makes it a nation-wide event.

Dan Rapak - CPBE, CBNT, 8VSB