[SBE] Working the kinks out of EAS

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Sat Oct 10 10:54:07 EDT 2009

> I recall when the first plane hit the twin towers, at first they thought

it

> was a tragic accident.

Yeah, I heard that comment too. I thought about it a bit, and discarded
this idea when they next opined that it may have been an air traffic control
mixup, or mistake. I knew then that it was intentional, and the work of
nefarious persons. Just didn't know who though. There is no way that this
would be the result of an "Air Traffic mistake".

> .. Then as other planes started crashing, and

> especially the second NYC crash, it became quite clear it was an organized

> effort.

Indeed. And eventually the news media figured this out as well. I'm a
bid jaded about news media, primarily because whenever they report on
something I know about, invariably they get it wrong in some manner or
other. Either they miss some important detail, or they skew the story, or
something. This then makes suspect everything else that I hear. I don't know
whether it's inexperience, the rush to be first or what, but that's the way
I see it. [/curmudgeon]

Dave Dunsmoor