[SBE] In Need of Mentoring

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sun Oct 11 15:11:47 EDT 2009

Jeff is correct.

We have two radio CE's in DC that did not even graduate HS.

One even brags about it!! Some could care less about color codes, electrical codes, good practices etc. I had the DOE of a publicly traded group tell me that standards are a waste of my time and his money!! TV appears to return a better value on the cost of education,,,but there are so many changes that the learning is quickly outdated. I think vendor seminars are a better use of one's time, talent and money. Studio Hub has removed alot of the need to spend money on learning audio wiring.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265