[SBE] In Need of Mentoring

russ at russvanderhorst.info russ at russvanderhorst.info
Sun Oct 11 16:54:35 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

over the last 15 years, there has been a 'dumbing down' of high school courses and
students. I have literally seen high school honor society students who couldn't multiply.

This being the case (and don't get me wrong, I am not trying to start a debate about h.s.
education)...but wont some degree of technical knowledge beyond the h.s. level be needed,
even if that is just an associates degree?

Thanks,

Russ