[SBE] In Need of Mentoring

Henry M. Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Oct 12 09:14:26 EDT 2009

Statistics, you say? I have a 101 year old aunt who lives in Israel
and still gets her work delivered to her from her university where she
has worked for 30+ years. Her mind today is incredible but her body
frail! She no longer teaches but still works there albeit from her
home, if you can believe it! You or your dad probably have heard of
her as she used to lecture throughout the US years ago.

There are some places that have great respect for the elder masters,
especially in statistics and math.