[SBE] Training

russ at russvanderhorst.info russ at russvanderhorst.info
Wed Oct 14 11:58:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would love to make the trip...however since I am having surgery on 11/11 on my rotator
cuff, and funds are REALLY short at this point, I do not believe that this is going to be
possible. I wanted to purchase a copy of the 'broadcast engineers handbook' from SBE, and
I am not even able to swing that. I am fortunate that my wife works in the medical field and is
well paid, but with me out of work and in school, things are tough. I am always willing to
accept donations though:-)

Thanks

Russ, CBT