[SBE] Training

Jeff Welton welton.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:01:55 EDT 2009

At the risk of a shameless plug, we have a one week course on RF
Basics coming up in December, according to the training schedule -
there is a cost associated with it, but it's within driving range
(well, a 10-12 hr drive, depending on if you are an hour north or
south of Quincy, MA!). Course schedule can be found at
http://www.nautel.com/Training_schedule.aspx

Best,

Jeff

--