[SBE] Pay scale

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.com
Wed Oct 14 17:06:05 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 14 October 2009 11:09 am, chscherer at everestkc.net wrote:

> I didn't see the original part of this message because Henry did not include it. But a clarification:

> Radio magazine conducts an annual salary survey for radio. Broadcast Engineering has not conducted a salary survey for several years.

> The 2009 Radio magazine survey is now online:

> http://radiomagonline.com/features/radio_salary_survey_2009

> Chriss Scherer, CPBE CBNT

> editor, Radio magazine

That did it !!

I'm subscribing now.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

WARNING!!!
This machine is subject to breakdowns during periods of critical need.

A special circuit in the machine called "critical detector" senses the
operator's emotional state in terms of how desperate he/she is to use the
machine. The "critical detector" then creates a malfunction proportional
to the desperation of the operator. Threatening the machine with violence
only aggravates the situation. Likewise, attempts to use another machine
may cause it to malfunction. They belong to the same union. Keep cool
and say nice things to the machine. Nothing else seems to work.

See also: flog(1), tm(1)