[SBE] truck for sale, EFP, radio, eqpt demo, or ???

a9xw at cs.com a9xw at cs.com
Thu Feb 4 19:20:58 EST 2010

Truck: 26' former Ryder rental. front mounted over cab dual compressor A/C, distributed electric heat. breaker panel with 2 "legs" and about 12 circuits per leg. Change over relays for shore/gen power. seperate gen/shore connections for HVAC and Technical. On board, 2 Onan commercial 7.0 KW generators, cross fed batteries for starting plus engine charging through diode so gen set cannot drain truck motor start battery. Gasoline. Interior gen start and meter panels. I think its an 87 GMC TopKick. [I'll check title} Currently licensed ready to roll. CDL not required. We bought it from Texas in late 03, put it on the road in 04. Was in service until middle of 09 when we got a new 42' Gerling and Sprinter SDI production and sat truck. Equipment was removed in December of 09 and truck was parked outside Jan 15, 2010. Could be reloaded and connected in 2 days or less.

Interior has 4 racks in front with standing space behind, counter top, far left was cut out for GVG 200 switcher. I have full Autocad Documentation of layouts, floor plan and cables. There is audio booth in middle area with over head rack and window to see front monitors. Behind is 3 rack with counter set up for two edit controllers and monitors. Rack 3 was switcher and support hardware. Space for 4th rack.
Front had Chyron Infinite and GVG200 was fully loaded with GVG 2 ch DVE. We ran 6 DVCam decks, 5 cameras.
Full connector bay on front passenger side of box for inputs, outputs, IFB, intercom and door light. internal connector panel in back area of truck that also serves as storage for reels between racks and back lift door. One side door between audio and rack space on passenger side. aluminum steps slip on. WITH OR WITHOUT EQUIPMENT: GVG 200, analog monitors (various color and B&W source) Infinite with latest software, RTS intercom (wired for 4 internal stations and 6 external). Cables run front to back in covered plastic cable tray both sides of truck. Cables left in place with full documentation. Audio mixer was Mackie 1604VLZ and over head rack held CD, patch panel, audio DA's, audio processor and over mixer light. Interior lights DC and AC. 4 channel DPS frame sync lots more.
Well maintained, starts and runs fine. I think about 90k miles. Currently WHITE but yellow showing in places. Truck has been garaged and all equipement is in our station building, racked and stacked. Truck was never rented to others. No damage.

Great for someone that wants a starter truck that can do sports, news, EFP, church etc.

MAKE AN OFFER!

Henry Ruhwiedel
WYIN TV WLPR FM
a9xw at cs.com