[SBE] Truck for sale

a9xw at cs.com a9xw at cs.com
Fri Feb 5 12:31:48 EST 2010

Now that it stopped snowing, the door sticker says Jan 92 as the GMC build date. The speedo is at 117k. The truck is physically and mechanically in excellent condition. There is surface rust on some areas, under side storage box. Nothing that would require more than sand paper and paint. My 79 Caddy is at 156k and is still rust free and runs great, so a heavy duty truck like this should go a half million or more. (My 1953 Caddy went 413k before I sold it)

Henry Ruhwiedel
a9xw at cs.com