[SBE] Hello wise minds

Smith, Jeff JEFFSMITH at clearchannel.com
Wed Feb 17 16:21:58 EST 2010

Best bet is to use this link.
http://www.nabshow.com/2010/hotel_travel/default.asp

The NAB has information about all your travel needs there. They have
good pricing for all the hotels plus discount information for air travel
and car rental.

As for show registration, as a SBE member, you do qualify for the member
rate.

To quote the latest SBE News

"Members of SBE can register for the NAB convention
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103035073305&s=2013&e=001hLceSfwpzLSVoDHc
cPCqkrd2WYFDdCvY0TUQ0_oJ_3SHZ5VqC4t2MSfWdnoTPMS9zl1P7VrwBvxceV-PtRq2kP4e
rJ8QgHuoT6ucx2CNpY-DjgYC76o0crzQJNA6uxwqLGLnmSI3Tp8igyZL0oQAO6-ZlMwO8CZp

> at a special "partner" rate, a savings of $100 off the NAB non-member

rate. To get the discount, SBE members register using the regular NAB
on-line registration form. When completing the form, check the "Partner"
box at the bottom and select "Society of Broadcast Engineers" from the
drop-down box"

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Jeff Smith CSRE,CBNT
Supervisor Broadcast/Studio Systems
Clear Channel Radio NYC
Power 105.1, Q104.3, Lite FM, Z100, WKTU

Secretary - SBE 15 NYC
Member SBE National Board of Directors