[SBE] Mic Boom Arm Help - Rountable Quesions

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Fri Mar 12 21:16:05 EST 2010

On Friday 12 March 2010 06:36:20 pm Christensen, Dave wrote:

> I guess as long as it looks professional and not like someone from the Red

> Green show did it.

>> I've used O.C. White arms for years.

>> My only complaint, is noise from the tensioning springs, but a coat of

>> shrink tube helps, and replacing the steel springs with rubber tie-downs (

>> from your local truck stop ) makes them totally silent.

>> They look cheap, but hold up real well.

I realize now I didn't parse that very well.

The O.C. White product looks cheap, but holds up real well,
not so much my strap mods.
They look fantastic, and also hold up well, so long as you choose
the right tie down straps, and mount them properly.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Q: How many IBM cpu's does it take to do a logical right shift?
A: 33. 1 to hold the bits and 32 to push the register.