[SBE] Future of Broadcasting, duplicated messages

Daniel L. Davis dldavis at dsquaredbroadcast.com
Tue Mar 16 21:59:43 EDT 2010

I have been reading these posts with much interest an curiosity, but I have grown tired of wading through all of the multiple reposts of previous digests/issues, to find the new messages. Do I have something set wrong, or are people unnecessarily including the original messages, when posting a new message?

Dan

Daniel L. Davis, CPBE
D Squared Broadcast Technologies, Inc.
P.O. Box 48
Madison, GA 30650
Voice: 706-342-4474
Fax: 706-752-1879

The information in this message is confidential, and is not to be redistributed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify us immediately.