[SBE] The future of Broadcasting.

Dan Rapak DanRapak at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 13:49:05 EDT 2010

It is a good idea and its already happening. Verizon FIOS isn't just a marketing tool. It's Verizon's goal to replace all of their copper with fiber to the home. The trick will be to leave this project to the private sector and keep the government from bollixing it up. If Washington gets involved, it will cost five to ten times as much as it should and you and I will pay for it all.

Dan Rapak