[SBE] Going forward

Mulliner, Rich MullinerR at WLNYTV.com
Wed Mar 17 14:02:22 EDT 2010

Jim you are right, what we they thinking discussing such nonsense. Let
face it in reality the topic and issues being discussed only involves
our personal livelihoods, the futures of the broadcast industry and the
responsibility of being able to properly inform the publics in a real
emergency. How did your email work on 911 or how well will you computer
and modem work when powers goes out and only a battery powered radio or
TV is working. This topic is most likely the most important issue we
have ever discussed and it will have major repercussion on our industry
and even more devastating on the PUBLIC at large.

________________________________

From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Leifer
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:52 PM
To: 'sbe member discussion mail list'
Subject: [SBE] Going forward

Gentleman,

As the moderator my simple request is to share ideas and opinions
relevant to Engineering and how we do a better job in our chosen
profession. I watched so many different emails fly back and forth it was
nice to see so many participants.

WMD and left/right discussions are invited in the SBE chat area. Please
continue your thoughts on this chat area with how we can grow our
industry with innovation and better ways to do our jobs. I am delighted
so many different people chimed in. What else concerns all of you? Now
it is your turn.

Thank you.

Jim Leifer

Moderator