[SBE] Going forward

Jim Leifer jimleifer at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:52:21 EDT 2010

Gentleman,

As the moderator my simple request is to share ideas and opinions relevant
to Engineering and how we do a better job in our chosen profession. I
watched so many different emails fly back and forth it was nice to see so
many participants.

WMD and left/right discussions are invited in the SBE chat area. Please
continue your thoughts on this chat area with how we can grow our industry
with innovation and better ways to do our jobs. I am delighted so many
different people chimed in. What else concerns all of you? Now it is your
turn.

Thank you.

Jim Leifer

Moderator