[SBE] Going forward

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Wed Mar 17 18:52:20 EDT 2010

When, if ever, will the FCC and I don't know who else realize that many communities still do not allow cell towers, therefore, no cell service. There are large sections of Vienna, Reston and Arlington VA that have no cell service, and never will because of their governance.

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265