[SBE] The Future - What can we do about it.

Dan Slentz dan_slentz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 16:52:08 EDT 2010

Dennis has some excellent suggestions, Barry (and fellow SBE members).  Realizing the limited resources and political clout of the SBE, I'd suggest we work with SMPTE and NAB to form a stronger coalition to make this happen.
I think we understand our TV audience has eroded.  Before we're put in the coffin and buried, I'd like to hope we can work towards improving our audiences or at least play a part in the future decision of the spectrum.  At the very least, as the current holders of this spectrum, give us "first dibs" at future technology using the this spectrum (a bit of "eminent domain strategy").
Dan