[SBE] The Future - Some thing we need your help with!

Barry Thomas barryt at barryt.org
Fri Mar 19 16:59:49 EDT 2010

Very interesting, Dennis. Thanks for a quick post. In one element of your point; Legal and related to your quote from former commissioner Quello; we have an opportunity that we need ALL of your help with:

Recently Chris Imlay and I visited Washington, DC to speak with house staff regarding Senate bill S.2881 with hopes of getting a companion bill introduced. HR 4809 has since been introduced and we understand S.2881 is scheduled for markup.

We want EACH FCC Commissioner to have an engineer on their immediate staff to help moderate the opinions of the 3 lawyers or economists currently advising the commissioners. This will help inject more understanding of the laws of physics in the political and theoretical initiatives.

Please contact your senator by letter, email, or call and request his or her support for S.2881

Please contact your US Representative and ask them to cosponsor and/or support HF 4809!

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
Atlanta, GA
barryt at sbe.org