[SBE] Student Survey Help

Jim Bernier jim.bernier at sbe.org
Sat Mar 20 12:41:03 EDT 2010

Gentlemen,

This is close to being off-topic, but I'm working with a high school
student, Haris Aslam, who is working on a project for school.

He has elected to do some research regarding the field of Broadcast
Engineering. Below is a quick request from him to solicit
participation in a very quick survey - only six questions.

I would appreciate your assistance.

Jim Bernier, CPBE CBNT

============================

Hello. I am a student in Peachtree City, Georgia, and I am
researching Broadcast Engineering. As you are an expert in this
field, I have attached a short survey and would appreciate your
completing it to help me in my research. Also, if you know of other
experts who would be willing to assist me, please forward my survey
to them. In order to use the survey for my paper, I need the results
by March 31.

Thank you very much for participating.

Haris Aslam

Link: