[SBE] ASRN SIGNS

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Thu Mar 25 09:24:36 EDT 2010

We had ours made for the whole company at Adirondak Highway Materials. (518)
747-4444 pave2004 at verizon.net

They made us good, high-quality highway sign grade signs that have lasted
for a lot of years without any degradation.

We also had them make us some great gate signs that state all copper used at
the site is copper-clad steel with no salvage value and stamped with
identification numbers. Of course it is neither, but they don't know that.
We've had no more copper theft since putting up those signs a couple of
years ago.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado