[SBE] studio camera mount TC clock

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Tue Apr 6 14:03:16 EDT 2010

I'm looking into this for you. The Broadcast Engineering editorial staff is 10 feet away from me.

Chriss
Radio magazine
http://RadioMagOnline.com

From: David Baker <DBaker at addison-il.org>

Has anyone successfully mounted a LED clock (ESE type) underneath a prompter config. on a studio camera?
I haven't seen any brackets for this, and ESE and Listec tell me they don't have anything to allow this setup yet.
However, I have seen pictures in BE magazine and on TV promos in the past.
I also have the problem of supplying AC to the clock as ESE remote clocks don't take DC power.
Thanks for any help.