[SBE] studio camera mount TC clock

David Baker DBaker at addison-il.org
Wed Apr 7 11:01:01 EDT 2010

Wow..that's service!
I wish I could remember the issue where I saw the picture. It was probably a year or 2 ago.
The NBC news with Brian Williams promos currently airing show the same setup.
Thanks Chriss.

>>> <chscherer at everestkc.net> 4/6/2010 1:03 PM >>>

I'm looking into this for you. The Broadcast Engineering editorial staff is 10 feet away from me.

Chriss
Radio magazine
http://RadioMagOnline.com ( http://radiomagonline.com/ )

From: David Baker <DBaker at addison-il.org>

Has anyone successfully mounted a LED clock (ESE type) underneath a prompter config. on a studio camera?
I haven't seen any brackets for this, and ESE and Listec tell me they don't have anything to allow this setup yet.
However, I have seen pictures in BE magazine and on TV promos in the past.
I also have the problem of supplying AC to the clock as ESE remote clocks don't take DC power.
Thanks for any help.
The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org