[SBE] Anyone have an 857B rectifier for display purposes available for sale?

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Thu Apr 22 12:22:42 EDT 2010

Hello everyone !

I've received a request on one of the Ham Radio Boatanchor Reflectors (folks
who collect old tube-type equipment and restore it) by one of the
participants to locate an old 857B mercury-vapor rectifier he'd like to
display.

Anyone got one lying around who'd like to sell it to this guy ? Please let
me know and I'll forward your contact info. Yeah, I know -- lots of mercury,
delicate, and hazardous! But all of us "grey hairs" used 'em -- and we
survived!

Thanks !

Mike/

Mike Langner, CPBE