[SBE] Anyone have an 857B rectifier for display purposes available for sale?

Lionel Shurtleff shurtleffmusicandelectronics at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:35:27 EDT 2010

Hi

I have a box of old merc vapor rectifier tubes out of a vintage fifties RCA 5 kw AM Xmtr. It was a six-phase power supply so there was lots of blue glow when it operated...a fair amount of exciting arcing sometimes too. I don't know if they were 857Bs or not but that was pretty common I think. I can check when I am next at the plant. I've got a bunch of other stuff there too...vintage parts of all sorts. call me.

Lonnie Shurtleff CE

Capps Broadcast Group

541.969.9805 cell