[SBE] Anyone have an 857B rectifier for display purposes availablefor sale?

Reynolds, Paul (CXR-San Antonio) Paul.Reynolds at CoxRadio.com
Thu Apr 22 16:28:42 EDT 2010

I used to....wished I had kept more things like that.

From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Langner
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:23 AM
To: sbe member discussion mail list
Subject: [SBE] Anyone have an 857B rectifier for display purposes
availablefor sale?

Hello everyone !

I've received a request on one of the Ham Radio Boatanchor Reflectors
(folks who collect old tube-type equipment and restore it) by one of the
participants to locate an old 857B mercury-vapor rectifier he'd like to
display.

Anyone got one lying around who'd like to sell it to this guy ? Please
let me know and I'll forward your contact info. Yeah, I know -- lots of
mercury, delicate, and hazardous! But all of us "grey hairs" used 'em
-- and we survived!

Thanks !

Mike/

Mike Langner, CPBE