[SBE] wrong Program PID's

Mulliner, Rich MullinerR at WLNYTV.com
Mon May 17 18:13:48 EDT 2010

Gary

Give me a call and I will try and help

Richard Director Engineering WLNY TV

I operate two full power and four LPTV sites there are four digits
channel ID (primary.secondary) for example my primary station is Ch 47
displayed as 55 and it has thee secondary's .01 .02 .03

There is also a four digit TSID transport stream ID number used to
facilitates digital receivers. The proper number can be found at
http://www.fccinfo.com/cmdpro.php?New=New_Search which displays the FCC
data base, just do a station search.

Richard L. Mulliner

Director Engineering/IT