[SBE] SD/HD-SDI DVD Recorder....

Jonathan Solomon jonstv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:30:46 EDT 2010

Combine the above with the Edirol VC-5 and you have an HD-SDI > Blue Ray.
http://www.roland.com/products/en/VC-50HD/

We're in the process of testing this at our facility. It's not cheap,
but it's about the only real time solution for BluRay.

If you want plain old "DVD", anything with a component input, combined
with an AJA / Black Magic / Yellowbrick / whatever SDI > Component
converter wil work, most likely the whole thing under $1000.

Good luck, and let us know what you end up doing.

JS