[SBE] Visio for broadcast equipment?

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Sun Jul 4 13:18:13 EDT 2010

Adrienne - I simply explain it with a question -
How would you feel if Radio and TV stations only operated Monday thru Friday 8 to 5...or, if they worked 3 shifts, they were off the air on weekends. You get this funny look. If they still don't get it - Add things like their supplier of electricity, gas etc.

People, generally, measure the rest of the world based on what they do

Clay Freinwald
(Working on a report for a broadcast client)