[SBE] I'm retired, what Hoiday, every day is a holiday!!!!

Adrienne Abbott weathertop at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 13:41:49 EDT 2010

3D will take a while to catch on with the consumer but it will find a niche.
It's pretty bad to watch without the glasses and I don't know how well it's
going to work for those who have less than perfect vision. I didn't even
bother checking the displays at NAB because I have very little vision in one
eye and I think 3D would be a waste of time for me. But I can imagine that
people who have home theatres where TV is serious business are going to want
3D for movies and events like the Superbowl. I'll stick to IMAX.

Adrienne

_____