[SBE] I'm retired, what Hoiday, every day is a holiday!!!!

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon Jul 5 13:57:31 EDT 2010

Human presence? There are 3 news people, 2 radio voices, 3 sales, 1
membership the boss and his assistant. The truck EIC, is left to take care of
anything technical until the excrement hits the fan and it all goes dark from
power outages at the studio and TX sites, a common occurrence. The UPS's
only last 20 min, then he has to get to the station, drive the truck outside,
hook it up and run from generator at the studio. There is no back up power
at the TX and no auto restart because they didn't pay the transmitter vendor
for repairs for over a year and it needs a software fix and now an exciter
fix. So its on B and can't switch to A if it dies. The Agilent power meter
and RFA300A need repair and cal, but they choose not to do that too. I had my
SA and other test gear there, and I took that home. So let them call the
vendor to come fix.

Henry