[SBE] I'm retired, what Hoiday, every day is a holiday!!!!

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon Jul 5 14:03:07 EDT 2010

Like quad FM, and 4 AM stereo systems! I saw 2 demos. I never see the 3D
trick on the test cards, it all 2D to me. The 3D glasses, at the demo 1 of 3
pair worked. But they don't have corrective lenses, so over or under your
regular glasses. So if you have 20/40 you still have 20/40. Astigmatism is a
problem with the polarized displays, and with different vision in each eye,
the shutter method has one frame in focus and the other not, and the 3D is
shallow, and I found the field of viewing (where you can sit) small compared
to regular TV. Kinda like the projector big screens of a decade ago with
50 degree viewing angles H and 20 V.

Henry