[SBE] Pandora?

Francis Martin ednixon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 17:20:56 EDT 2010

Way off topic for this list, I.M.H.O.
But then, it is a holiday.

Frank Martin
http://mphbroadcastservices.com

Sent from my mobile

On Jul 5, 2010, at 1:17 PM, Jeff Carter <sbe at hidden-valley.com> wrote:

If only they'd stay off the lawn...

Jeff
Onion securely tied to Belt

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:01 PM, <A9xw at cs.com> wrote:
When I hear killer ap, to me it means mind killing ap. No thinking needed,
just pay and ignore the real important stuff in life. I could be way wrong,
but I think most kids today want to have their own infinite play list to
their ipod/iphone etc and that may be one reason RADIO has not been included
in these devices for the most part. With access to anything ever recorded on
a cloud server, a small fee and bingo, they are off in their fantasy land.
Radio provides stuff they really need to know, but they are not aware enough
of the world to understand current events and geopolitical news is important
to know. I find our pap filled school systems and PC history books and lack
of achievement standards [lets not have a kid with low esteem find out they
are failures so scoreless games, no grades, and lets make them all cookie
cutter Ken and Barbie] gives them no appreciation for how we got to the
wonderland of technology and freedom. They have become pawns. I could
really rant on this but won't since the moderator doesn't like it.

Henry
The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org

The SBE Roundtable, SBE at sbe.org