[SBE] I've been working on a book, anyone interested in publishing?

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Mon Jul 5 20:05:24 EDT 2010

This is the introduction to a humorous look at how old most technology
really is, and a somewhat off beat look at how history obscures most simple
explanations.

Radio Before CD (Crystal Diode)

By

Older than Dirt Engineers

Ken Ali and Hay V. Pscyde

Master Ngi Near of Information using Eye, Ear, Esophagus

M-IEEE

Before you try to ascribe what you read below to any particular area,
country or group, let me explain that we existed before any Dynasty, Pharo or
King. My story uses a contemporary location and events you have likely seen or
read about so that you have a reference for the reality we are sharing with
you. Use of our ancient names, symbols and locations would be meaningless to
anyone as they have been erased “by the sands of time.” Ancient cultures
thought we were Gods from space according to present day interpretations by
largely ignorant or purposely misleading authors who would not know gold from
brass, that look at the plains of Nazca the wonders of the ancient world
and fail to fathom we had knowledge of scale, measurement, distance and time
without extraterrestrial contact or encounters. Why did we do these things?
Because we could!

What you call ancient man, or prehistoric man, observed the same laws of
nature around the world. Wood floats in a stream, tie a lot of wood together
with vines or animal hides and you have a raft. A forked branch can dig a
ditch to make water flow where we want it. Add a sharp rock and till soil for
planting seeds. Weave leaves for baskets, clothes, and with streamers make
nets to catch fish. Make clay pots from river bank clay or mud and straw for
adobe buildings. Charcoal and colored rocks or plants for paints, inks,
decorations. Stones and bones for tools, fire from flint or spinning wood. What
you might call Indian lore, basic survival skills or Boy Scout training. All
known from the earliest sentient man and many species of animals.

You can find evidence of our existence around the world explained away in
various fabrications of “aliens” “civilizations that disappeared
mysteriously.” While the truth is, we existed as individuals on all continents in all
cultures. Some called us shaman, medicine men, wizards, Rabbi's, teachers,
magicians. We were both feared and honored by those that lacked our knowledge.
Thus we have kept our society lineage secret for fear of the ignorant but
we must encourage the challenge of unique individual attempts to create. We
are the questors of knowledge beyond our own skills, and the passage of
curiosity, truth, enterprise and freedom of individual thinking. Today we are
called inventors, engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, captains of industry,
statesmen. We are the conservators of freedom, thinkers and rejectors of
myth, rejectors of those that seek to control power over people to enslave them
to lies. Creation causes employment and wealth, empty promises cause poverty
and dependence.

As in the program “Connections” you need to know how things came about
and what led to the various discoveries. We will use communications as the
example of how man's abilities and thinking brought about marvelous and
ingenious devices you enjoy today. So bear with us as we first explain how our
culture was developed and what inventions led to new inventions. First, a
history lesson of how we evolved. We invented everything first!